Sunday, October 28, 2012

Well I am finished with the Action Research portion of my project!
I have finished all the paperwork and completed all that I need to do.  Now is the hard part...logging it all!

My project had to do with our discipline management program.  Our district adopted the CHAMPS management process by Dr. Randy Sprick.  I went to all the training and implemented the training for our campus.  It is exciting to see the changes on our campus because of our adoption of this plan.  I see the behavior in the hallway, the classroom and everywhere our kids are and it is amazing!

This was a lot of work for me to do and I did most of it by myself and standing in front of my peers and presenting this plan to them was not easy, but I have been told that I did an amazing job and I feel very blessed to be on the campus I am on.  That was not the case last year when I was trying to work anywhere but where I am now!  Working cooperatively can make a difference and it helps not only me, but all of our students!  It is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment